Fireknaught II System
Esphiroth Avatar
Gears Mechanic's and Engineering
by Esphiroth
Jul 25, 2016 3:25:58 GMT
1 Threads
1 Posts
0 Moderators
A system within the Goraian Galaxy that is primarily for mining and cloning facilities. With the lack of life in nearby systems, the Fireknaught Federation has been able to capitalize on the privacy of this system. This system rotates around two Suns that they refer to as the Solvex.
Sub-boards: (Post here first!) Fireknaught II Spacial Territory, Sorvin I, Pito VII
Goraian Galaxy
Tapion Kiraxo Avatar
Strange Planet
by Tapion Kiraxo
Sept 3, 2016 3:05:18 GMT
5 Threads
15 Posts
0 Moderators
A galaxy that has suffered severe casualties in the past that has wiped almost all sentient creatures from existence. What life is present has been set back thousands of years. This galaxy is prime for expanding populations or creating new life.
Sub-board: Kaukritya System
The Old World - Phoenixia
Spark755 Avatar
(Border - Post Here First!) Gate of the Valheecius Desert
by Spark755
Aug 30, 2016 0:27:45 GMT
1 Threads
1 Posts
0 Moderators
The Old World is pre-Gaiaton and explains what has happened. All Roleplay that is noted as a pre-Gaiaton events. The current story is the collapse of the old Phoenixian government that leads to the collapse of what is known as 'The Old World'
Sub-board: Phoenixia Imperium
Nostari Dominion of Aelria.
This board has no posts 0 Threads
0 Posts
0 Moderators
Founded over four hundred years ago by Kriando Avacius Nostari, who led an army of farmers, mill workers, and minor soldiers in a conquest of the Ancient world Aelria. At the onset of his campaign he was laughed at and thought a fool, until he took the city of Kathln, which had long stood as a bastion of unconquerable position.
Long had Aelria had a history of war, as many clans and kings vied to take control over all. But none would ever be so great as to succeed. The constant war and Strife bred a people used to death and battle, and a culture that revolved around strength of perseverance. In this era rose a man who stood strong for people who were weak, who sacrificed his own safety for their protection. His actions inspired an awe in a people who had never known honor and selflessness. From this grew devotion, and Kriando used this Devotion to create an army that rose up and took hold of Aelria in a way no other had. His Charisma and Strength of Character convinced many to serve him unconditionally, and a few to even worship him. In this way he led a conquest of Aelria, and eventually managed to take all under his control. An empire was then formed, with his family being raised with royal blood.
Sub-board: Kathln, the Unbreakable City
Kingdom of the Red Lion
Spark755 Avatar
The Outer Farmlands
by Spark755
Aug 31, 2016 1:23:11 GMT
4 Threads
27 Posts
0 Moderators
Saqho Am Junaar, or in common, Red Lion Kingdom, is the kingdom founded by Promiethius many years ago. After a magical cataclysm, this city has been hidden beneath the rubble of the Red Citadel. Currently isolated from the world.
Sub-board: The Red Citadel Wall

Retired Territories

Information Last Post
No threads were found.
Users Viewing: (1 Guest):

Shoutbox

Welcome to The Phoenix Chronicles chat! This chat is IC and OOC.
Delve Avatar
Delve:
its a browser based chat
Dec 17, 2016 21:46:58 GMT
Delve Avatar
Delve:
by life...i am having a baby due in August.
Dec 17, 2016 23:10:38 GMT
Delve Avatar
Delve:
i have to see a doctor soon
Dec 17, 2016 23:10:46 GMT
specmarine Avatar
specmarine:
A baby? Man so many people I know are being mothers. Congrats I guess?
Dec 18, 2016 9:22:06 GMT
specmarine Avatar
specmarine:
Never certain if people wanted their babies or not, but regardless I will say congrats.
Dec 18, 2016 9:29:16 GMT
specmarine Avatar
specmarine:
Emperors blessing on you then.
Dec 18, 2016 9:39:29 GMT
Delve Avatar
Delve:
thanks!
Dec 19, 2016 20:24:43 GMT
petra Avatar
petra:
I will get to posting today or tomorrow :D
Dec 26, 2016 12:30:18 GMT
specmarine Avatar
specmarine:
Coolio
Dec 26, 2016 22:18:13 GMT
petra Avatar
petra:
posted
Dec 27, 2016 20:39:55 GMT
[Unidentified]Russian Avatar
[Unidentified]Russian:
Yay!
Dec 27, 2016 20:52:12 GMT
[Unidentified]Russian:
I mean!....Great, now I can continue my brilliance.
Dec 27, 2016 20:52:34 GMT
petra Avatar
petra:
LOL :P
Dec 27, 2016 21:40:14 GMT
petra Avatar
petra:
Sorry if i took so long :( ... btw... i might start another thread with another char somewhere (if anybody ies up and interested) :D
Dec 27, 2016 21:41:13 GMT
[Unidentified]Russian:
No problem, Waiting is my specialty.
Dec 27, 2016 21:51:25 GMT
onyx Avatar
onyx:
sould another ship be full of bounty hunters? :P
Dec 27, 2016 22:38:06 GMT
specmarine Avatar
specmarine:
Who knows, maybe.
Dec 28, 2016 20:42:17 GMT
petra Avatar
petra:
i am tossing another char at the site... or maybe changing an already made char :D
Dec 28, 2016 21:04:20 GMT
lechatenbleu Avatar
lechatenbleu:
Hey all! We moved to a Discord channel a while ago. This place will mostly be used for lore storage as events continue and things change. See you there! discord.gg/ux9xWqs
Jan 11, 2017 5:47:30 GMT
Jarkoopi Avatar
Jarkoopi:
broke ass link, smh
Sept 18, 2017 19:06:31 GMT
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link